After two years of being online, we are beyond thrilled to welcome everyone back for our 7th annual Women in Design+Construction Conference. Join more than 200 women in architecture, engineering, construction, and commercial real estate for three days of professional development, leadership training, networking, and lots of fun! Attending this conference is one of the best steps you can take to move yourself ahead of the competition and become a real leader in your field!
Join us at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, September 26-28 for this must attend event. We can’t wait to see YOU!
WIDC 2022 Session topics include:
• State of Women in the AEC industry: Fresh data, new insights
• Lessons from AEC firm pioneers and executive leaders
• Keynote talk: AEC CEO/President
• Team leadership techniques and lessons
• Finding work/life balance in the post-Covid economy
• The Great Resignation in the AEC industry
• How to win more work for your firm
Our mission: to provide essential solutions that inspire Building Teams to design and construct great places for people. BD+C is the only magazine published for the Building Team—architects, engineers, contractors, building owners, and facilities managers involved in design and construction of nonresidential buildings. The caliber of our audience is unprecedented—concentrating on the most influential decision-makers in nonresidential building construction; 100% of BD+C's 72,139 readers are involved in the selection of building products and services.